You can help the American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Association reach its potential and in some cases it won't cost you anything. 1) It is our goal to educate owners and potential owners about the breed and 2) our major focus is to promote, protect, and preserve Polish Lowland Sheepdogs' health and integrity. In helping the PON, we hope we will be helping other breeds as well. Below are several ways you can assist us in meeting our goals.
1. Join our Association ...your membership is invaluable-- Membership Application and Types of Membership
2. Volunteer you service on committees, our newsletter, and/or Facebook... Membership Participation
3. Let us know when there are specific issues or questions you'd like addressed...web, newsletter, or Facebook
4. Take part in any fund raising venture we enter into.
5. Purchase our special presentions on our PONtiqe Boutique Page.
6. Donate directly and write off on your taxes to the extent that the law allows as we are a
501 (c)3 charity.
Donations by check or money order should be made out to APLSA and be mailed indicating such to
Simona Stoyanova, APLSA Treasurer
304 Richfield Trail
Romeoville, IL 60446
Use I Give and Smile.Amazon to do your online shopping , choose the American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Association as your charity of choice, and the APLSA will receive a small percentage of your purchase and it will cost
you nothing. You may also use the new PONtique Boutique page.
Are you an Amazon shopper?
1.Turn your shopping into a donation.The link below will take you to the SMILE page.
2. Choose the American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Association as the charity you choose to support.
3.You must sign in to SMILE. AMAZON with your Amazon user name and password and designate American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Association in order for the donation to be made.
4.There are no fees or hidden charges.
This is a new page which is replacing our old store called PONtique Boutique. It will still offer specialty PON products , and those products will be changing from time to time and as such it will be neccessary for you to check it out from time to time . To go to our new page visit
1. Shop at over 1800 stores and support the APLSA.
2. Register choosing the American PolishLowland Sheepdog Association as your charity of choice.
3. Add the button to your browser and you will be reminded when you go to a store that uses I Give. Generally, you must do nothing, but once in a while you will be asked to accept I Give.
4. It is a simple way to contribute to health and education projects.
5. No hassles, no spam, no worries and you will have access to a dashboard that will keep track of your donations…remember we are a 501 (c) 3 non- profit public charity and your donations may well
be tax deductible.
MERCHANDISE PURCHASES: All purchases should be made on the PONtique Boutique page.
DONATIONS TO OUR HEALTH AND EDUCATION PROJECTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. DONATIONS MAY BE MADE THROUGH PAY PAL