Below you will find a link that will take you to the renewal form. This is NOT for new memberships.
Please read and follow
New Pay Pal option
1.Copy and print the Dues Renewal Form below andAPLSA Membership Types if you need to have them for filling out the application. (You do not have to send the Types of
Membership to APLSA.
2. Fill out the enire form making sure you follow the directions below.
3. Choose the type of membership desired. If you are Canadian and/ or Mexican make sure you join as an individual or joint Canadian-Mexican member.
4. Calculate your membership fee based upon one, two, or three years. The prices given are for one year only so you may have to double or triple if more than one year.
5. Sign the form. If a joint membership both parties must sign.
6. By signing you are are acknowledging you continue to support the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct as well as the Constitution. as agreed to on your original membership form.
7. Send form and payment--two choices
7A. Snail Mail...Send both your completed form and payment
to Simona at address below
7B Pay Pal... Make your Pay Pal payment to
firstname.lastname@example.org Purpose DONATION
Also the renewal form filled out must be sent or emailed to
No renewal will be processed until both the form and payment are
received. If you have any questions contact simona at email@example.com
C/O Simona Stoyanova
394 Richfield Trail
**Canadian Members, we will have to come up with an alternative method of payment working with you now that there is no Pay Pal.
(If you joined in October, November or December of 2023 You will not owe dues until next year.
APLSA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM
BACK TO HOME