1. The data we have about PON health is quite outdated and piecemeal.
2. Without accurate data , we won't know how to help breeders focus on improving the
3. Without accurate date, we won't know which research causes (diabetes, thyroid,
cancer, eye health, etc.,) would be most beneficial to the breed and so we can't focus
our efforts accordingly.
4. Without accurate data, we can't give honest information to people who are looking
to get into the breed.
5. We need pet owners to fill in the survey because oftentimes breeders won't, can't,
or would rather not fill it out themselves. The pet owners spend the most time
with their pets and know their health and behavior better than the breeder.
6. All the questions on the survey are completely voluntary, so you don't have to
answer anything that you'd prefer not to answer.
7. The first step to help improve our breed is to know what our strengths and
8. White there is no due date, we'd like to get enough responses to be able to get
9. The survey will be open in case you have additional dogs or changes to add later on.
10.Even if your PON is now healthy we need to know that also...you can always enter
any further information at a later time---the survey remains open.